Please click on the “London 2020 Trip” tab at the top of the page for more information.
Please consider volunteering to help the Reed Band for the Genoa Candy Faire. We need one driver each day for those that cant drive.
From the Nugget,
- Parking is very critical this year with the closure of the two city parking garages – please encourage your volunteers to use the shuttle service provided, Uber or have someone drop them off. We received several guest complaints last year about “volunteers” parking in our self-park garage; remember as a volunteer you are easily identified and are viewed by our guests to be an “employee” of the Nugget.
- A map is attached with only the beverage and retail booths shown, if you have any questions about the location of your booth, let me know.
- Rib Village is the Large White Tented Area next to the Big stage.
- Remind your volunteers that there is to be no eating or consumption of alcohol in the booths. Absolutely no trading beverages for other products (i.e. ribs).
- Everyone should come prepared to stand for the entire shift – chairs are not permitted in the booths.
- Tips must be cut at the end of the shift – the Nugget Cashier must be present to observe the cut. If you have questions on how to split the tips, please ask one of the zone managers.
- If you happen to take the tips please send with your student the next day at school, or AM please give it to PM person to combine.
Sign ups for Rib Cook Off are now online. Each shift pays $9 per hour for the shift worked. Friends and family can work for students. STUDENTS: Please make sure you do not sign up for a shift during school.
Thank you in advance.
Its that time of year, we have been invited to work the Hot August Nights event and also earn money for each students fees. Each shift worked is $35 towards your students $175 fee for the fall. Family and friends may also work with you to help towards your fee, please notify Mr. Eichstedt is there is someone who is working with you or on your behalf. Thank you for volunteering!
Attire: Jeans and Band Shirt (Blue shirt if you don’t have one yet)
We have a opportunity to volunteer for 15% of sales at the Livestock Event Center this week. Please share!
Print and Bring with you.
See you all there!
11:00am Calltime/Unload Trailer (In order to cut down band fees and costs of the program, we are asking that students meet at UNR at the North Lot, look for the trailer. If you need a ride please have your student notify their section leader or drum major.)
11:30-12:30 Food/Change into Uniforms (Provided by Boosters)
12:30pm-1:15pm Visual/ G/P Sectionals
1:20-1:45 Winds Warm Up
1:50-2:20 Full Ensemble
2:40 – Move to Stadium
3:30 Return to Stands to Watch Open Class
4:45 Standstill Performance @ Trailer (Tradition to perform the show one last time in Nevada with family in the Arcs. Bring the whole family as we perform in the Lot next to the trailer. This is a required part of the function, no early releases will be permitted.)
5:30 Load Trailer and Dismissal