From the Nugget,
- Parking is very critical this year with the closure of the two city parking garages – please encourage your volunteers to use the shuttle service provided, Uber or have someone drop them off. We received several guest complaints last year about “volunteers” parking in our self-park garage; remember as a volunteer you are easily identified and are viewed by our guests to be an “employee” of the Nugget.
- A map is attached with only the beverage and retail booths shown, if you have any questions about the location of your booth, let me know.
- Rib Village is the Large White Tented Area next to the Big stage.
- Remind your volunteers that there is to be no eating or consumption of alcohol in the booths. Absolutely no trading beverages for other products (i.e. ribs).
- Everyone should come prepared to stand for the entire shift – chairs are not permitted in the booths.
- Tips must be cut at the end of the shift – the Nugget Cashier must be present to observe the cut. If you have questions on how to split the tips, please ask one of the zone managers.
- If you happen to take the tips please send with your student the next day at school, or AM please give it to PM person to combine.